Do You Need Parts for your Heater?
Your heater is something you probably do not think about on a daily basis, but you really count on it to work whenever the weather starts to become chilly. This is a good reason to make sure it is working well before the winter months, so you know that it will provide warmth for you each time you turn it on. Heaters can be very complicated to work with, so unless you are a professional at this sort of thing, it is better to contact a heating company that you want to rely on. At Orange Air, we have no problem being the company you are willing to put your faith into. We are licensed to do jobs related to heater parts replacement in Torrance, CA and we have been doing so for years. We are able to get the parts you need quickly so that each job runs smoothly. We don’t want them to take more time than necessary, so call us today to find out all the pertinent details. Just dial 310-803-5350 with your questions for us. We will reach out to you and see how we can lend a hand.
We Can Source Many Parts for You
There are so many parts that we have available for you since we know what parts are most likely to break down over time or unexpectedly. We can help you with different types of motors, capacitors, valves, and more. In some cases, these are easy fixes, where it can happen in the course of a few hours or an afternoon, but on other occasions, it may take a longer amount of time. It is something we are skilled at, so you can be sure that we will handle you with care and give you the support you need.
New Heater Installations
If we come to visit your home and find out that there isn’t much we can do in terms of fixing your current unit, we are able to install new heaters as well. We can install geothermal systems, as well as gas or electric furnaces. We will sit down with you and talk about the differences between these types, and provide information on which one will make the most sense for your home. We have more to offer you than just heater parts replacement.
Keeping Up With Maintenance
Another great thing to keep in mind when it comes to your heater is to have a regular maintenance schedule. You must be sure that you actively keep up with this so that you can prolong the life of your appliance. We do not mind facilitating this as well. We can schedule special inspections at certain types of the year, where we will come to look at your heater and make sure that all the parts are intact and in good working condition. This can save you money, and since a heater is a luxury item that you need, you can think of it as protecting your home and your investment.
We Will Help Address Any Emergency Issues
If you wait until the last minute to get your heater fixed, we are able to be contacted in case of an emergency as well. We know time can get away from you on occasion, so we will be there with heater parts replacement, even when you need your heater to work right away. It is always best to act as quickly as possible, but we understand life doesn’t always work out that way.
Call Right Away for Heater Parts Replacement
Your heater may be low on your list of priorities, especially when it is hot outside. However, this is one of the best times to get it looked at. You won’t have to rush to handle a problem when it is cold outside because you’ll know that your heater will run perfectly when you call a heating service. If you want us to be the service for you, we would love to help you with this. We are available now to come and look at your heater, gauge how it is working, and inform you if something needs to be replaced or upgraded.
We can replace parts for heaters, air conditioners, and HVAC systems, so we are able to help out, regardless of what season it is. Keep us in mind for heater parts replacement in Torrance, CA, especially if you have heard about us before. We may have fixed your neighbors’ appliances, and we can fix yours too. Call 310-803-5350 today to schedule an appointment with us.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade We will upgrade, fix, or replace different types of thermostats, so you don’t have to.
- Heat Pump Repair / Replacement When you need a new pump, we got you, but we may also be able to fix your old one.
- HVAC Inducer motor Replacement Don’t let your inducer get you down when we have you covered.
- HVAC Hot surface igniter Replacement This is an important part of your heater, so keep it working well.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement This needs to work properly for your safety, meaning it needs to be addressed quickly if it breaks.
- Gas Valve Replacement Valves can keep you from getting hurt and you don’t want to have a faulty one.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement A small part with a big job makes it something that needs to be examined properly.
- Circuit Control board Replacement If this goes out, it can mess up everything, so get a new one today!
- HVAC Relay Replacement Don’t try to fix your relay yourself when we can help you with this sort of job.
- ECM Motors Replacement This type of motor is something we have on hand to replace for you and your heater.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement A new kit may be just what you need for your heater to start up safely.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement Capacitors can go out easily, let us look at yours.